Websites owner should track the user visiting their sites. User tracking enables the website owners to track the activity of its visitor. User Tracking is built for website analysis and to monitor visitors.This can include recording activities such as what pages were visited, track the visitor’s IP address, and examine the referrers, at what time he visited the page and what time he left.Application can track the halfsale, fullsale and affiliate sale for the websites.
Reports can be viewed in different types mainly page per visit, refrer based, sales report, based on IP address.
Page per visit , in which the user can view each page and number of hits on that page.There are the option for selceting the start and from date.There is an option for selecting the affiliate.After selecting the affiliate,the records will be shown for that perticular affiliate id.
Referrer based, in which the user can view all the referrer links to the website and details of the visitors from those referrer’s.There is an option for selecting the affiliate.After selecting the affiliate,the records will be shown for that perticular affiliate id.
Half Sales report and full sale report in which the user can specify the half sale (which makes half the sale for their site) and full sale (which makes full sale for their site) url and view the records. Sales report can also be viewed with auto detect in which the user has to specify, which page is to be considered as half sale and which should be full sale.
In all the reports the user can specify the date range for filtering the records according to date range specified. User tracking can provide a very detailed view of how a particular individual is using the website. Client can view the 24 hours sales graph and one month’s sales graph showing the full sale, half sale and normal sale statistics.
- Track visitors’ IP address, referrer,type of web browser, time of visit of your web page and time remained.
- Records the sales performance of the site.
- More detailed report.
- View different types of reports.
- Track multiple websites under a single account
- Reports filtered by date.
- Simple to analyse the reports
- Tracking can track individual pages by simply placing the code
- Graphical represention of monthly salea nd last 24 hours sales
- Easy to register
- Daily visit email notification
- Tracking system doesn’t affect the way your website works.
This project is made quite simple so that everything is clear by looking at the reports.